- Tags: #Experience #Print
If you needed to meet the most brilliant minds in Bengaluru, well, you had to be at the Innovate Bengaluru Festival on 11/4/19, at WeWork, Residency Road. Over 300 people with diverse talents converged at the event which brought together Icons, Inventors, Entrepreneurs, Emerging Leaders, Enablers and Investors.
The highlight was the release of ‘Innovate Bengaluru’, a unique book on the city’s innovative ecosystem. Featuring the TOP 100 innovators in the city, this is the first book in the Innovate India series. Heralded as the future of MediaTech, Innovate Bengaluru is an AR-enabled book + web series (https://innovationsoftheworld.com/india/). The book is available at Sapna Book House, and on Amazon and Flipkart. For more details, see here:https://raintreemedia.blogspot.com/2019/04/an-impressive-deep-dive-into-bengalurus.html.
The Festival was high on energy; beginning with crisp presentations by two young innovators and entrepreneurs, the sessions moved briskly between individual presentations by established industry leaders and thought-provoking panel discussions.
- As humans look at making their homes in space, Rohan Ganapathy, Co-founder & CEO, Bellatrix Aerospace talks about “Reaching the Final Frontier”
- HealthTech is journeying towards “Precision & Personalized Medicine” says Pooja Venkatesh, Co-founder, Next Big Innovation Labs.
- “Can humans live forever?” Yes, says, Dr BS AjaiKumar, Chairman & CEO, HCG Hospitals, in his talk on “The road to immortality”.
- Stressing over breakthroughs and bottom lines? Ashok Soota, Executive Chairman, Happiest Minds shows you “The happy way to success”.
- Partnering for Progress”: Her Excellency, Dana Kursh, Consul General of Israel to South India
- “The future of MediaTech is AR” say Sandhya Mendonca, Founder Raintree Media & Chief Editor, Innovate India & Carel Van Graan, CEO, Global Village.
- Dr. Jitendra Kumar, Managing Director, Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre makes a compelling case for ‘Destination Bangalore’
- Spaces for Future Communities” : Discussion with Nirupa Shankar, Director, Brigade Hospitality & Brigade REAP, Dr. Shalini Rajneesh, Chairperson, Smart City Tumakuru, & Principal Secretary, Planning Programme Monitoring & Statistics Department, Government of Karnataka, Vinit Bhansali, Vice President & Chief Environmentalist, Orios Venture Partners, & Amit Gupta, CEO, Yulu Bikes. Moderator: Revathy Ashok, Co-founder, Strategy Garage
- “The Journey of Creativity : to Eureka & Beyond”: Discussion with Bindhumalini, Musician & Composer, Rajlakshmi Borthakur, Founder & CEO, Terra Blue, Veekshith Rai, COO, Finly.io, Dr. Taslimarif Saiyed, CEO & Director, C- CAMP. Moderator: Dr. CV Natraj, Technical Advisor, SID, IISc.